Green Oaks Facilities
- Qualified Nurses with either Psychiatric or General Nurse Certification to meet the complex needs of our residents.
- Individual Care Plans.
- Nursing Auxiliaries, The majority of whom have completed NVQ certification
- Secure door entry/exit system.
- All rooms have central heating, TV, and telephone points.
- The nurse call systems are in every bedroom, bathroom, and public area.
- The fire alarm system is connected to the Fire Station automatically.
- All the resident's laundry with the exception of dry cleaning is done in house.
- There is a full passenger lift with wheelchair access and stair lift.
- Modern hoists are available for residents unable to mobilise themselves.
- There are two highly equipped assisted bathrooms.
- We have a qualified physiotherapist who visits weekly to give an exercise class.
- Along with visiting Chiropodists, Hairdresser, Clergy, and the Resident's own G.P.
- C I Healthcare has a dedicated minibus for outings or taking residents to necessary appointments.
- We provide wireless broadband for residents and guests
- Visiting hours are unrestricted.