C I Homecare is a service that we have tailored to meet the needs of clients that do not wish, or are not yet ready to enter into full time residential care.
We recognise that some individuals are happiest in their own homes. We aim to provide a professional, reliable service that is totally tailored to your specific needs whether it is for domestic tasks, personal care, hygiene or companionship. C I Homecare incorporates a person centred approach which respects the client's beliefs, values, preferences and circumstances.
We can provide the following Services:
- Homecare or Live-In Care
- Assistance with Medication
- Home from hospital care
- All our staff have undergone a thorough programme of induction and training based on a person centred approach.
- We can provide carers or fully qualified nurses depending on the needs of the client.
- All staff have provided satisfactory references as well as enhanced police disclosures.
- Care plans will be formulated and regularly reviewed by a Registered Nurse.
- All carers will have 1st level nursing support for advice 24hrs a day.
- All staff are responsible to a Registered Nurse Manager.
- C I Homecare will provide evidence of Public Liability Insurance cover.
- At any time, whether temporary or permanent, priority will be given for admission to one of our Nursing Homes to ensure continuity of care.
- C I Homecare abides by the rules and regulations as expected for the United Kingdom Care Association.
- C I Homecare is complimentary to C I Healthcare.
Please contact us.
C I Homecare
Green Oaks Nursing Home,
La Grande Lande
Tel: 01481 267300
Tony Tallon: 07911 715542
Nick Trott: 07781 145402